The creator and expert, would not only offer their expertise but would also assist someone in achieving their goal. They will be the Guru shaping those young brains who will make the world better and more evolved!
Be ready with your Course Material
Open a Instructor Account
Login on our Platform
The first and foremost step is to be ready with your course material & prepare your pre-recorded chapter-wise (Lessons) video content to upload on the TokSkill Learn Platform.
The TokSkill Learn team will support you in opening the Instructor account.
Contact TokSkill Learn Tech Support Team:
Write to: Partner@Tokskill.com
The teacher must share their e-mail ID and phone number to open a new account with the TokSkill Learn team. You will get login credentials from the TokSkill Learn platform (Username & Password) through your registered e-mail. TokSkill Learn Tech Support team will always be ready to assist you in adding your valuable creative and maker courses on the TokSkill Learn platform.
Login using your login credentials on our TokSkill Learn platform (Web:learn.tokskill.com).
- Click on the Dashboard.
- Click on Content (on the top left side), & click on courses.
- Click on Create course (on the top right side).
- Write a Title.
- Instructor name and submit, and the course creator page will open.
- Add a course image. (Note: Cover Size should be 600x400. The maximum Image Size should be 300KB).
- Click on Add a new chapter.
- The Upload New Item page will pop out.
- To upload course material, select PDF & upload chapter-1 material. Upload it & save it.
- To upload the chapter-1 video, click on add chapter item, upload it & save it.
- Once you have uploaded all chapters' material & videos, you can publish them by clicking on Publish on the top menu on the left side.
That's how simple it is to be a part of TokSkill Learn as a Teacher and publish your Courses to benefit our students. You are just a click away from being a part of our community. Wait no more!