#"Unleash the Power of the Stock Market: Master Finance and Investing Strategies!"
This course provides an in-depth understanding of the stock market and finance, with a focus on investing, trading, and portfolio management. Students will learn how to analyze financial statements, evaluate company performance, and assess market trends. They will also gain an understanding of the different investment vehicles available, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
The course covers the fundamental principles of stock market investing, including how to read stock charts, identify trends, and apply technical analysis to make informed investment decisions. Students will also learn about the risks and rewards of investing in stocks, how to manage risk, and how to create a diversified investment portfolio.
In addition, the course covers the basics of personal finance, including budgeting, saving, and managing debt. Students will learn how to create a financial plan that aligns with their long-term goals and objectives.
Overall, this course is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to make informed investment decisions and manage their finances effectively. By the end of the course, students will have a strong understanding of the stock market and finance, and be able to apply this knowledge to achieve their financial goals.
The Course is for entry-level professionals, who wish to make a career in the securities markets. This course can also help those aspirants preparing for NISM exams conducted by SEBI for becoming financial market participants. This course will also be useful to all those individuals who are interested in acquiring a basic knowledge of the Indian Securities markets,
What you will Learn
1. Understanding Securities Market, Performance & Participants.
2. Supply & Demand Zone, IPO Analysis, Trading Terminal, Types of Orders, Clearing & Settlement, Market Depth.
3. NIFTY, BANK NIFTY & Sectors, Growth & Value Investing
4. Function of Market, Art of Picking Companies.
5. Quantitative Analysis - Income Statement, Balance sheet, Cashflow & Ratio Analysis, Alpha & Beta
6. Qualitative Analysis - Moat Study, Mutual Fund, Screeners, Valuation of Companies - DCF Method
7. CAGR, XIRR Analysis, Qualitative Case Studies.
8. Corporate Actions- Dividend, Bonus Shares & Right issue of Shares Building Stock Portfolio, Sectoral Portfolio Analysis,
9. Risk Management
10 Money Management.
The purpose of this course is to impart basic knowledge of the Indian securities markets to the participants and related rules and regulations.
This course is designed in such a way that it provides enough knowledge to any student who wants to understand finances & various practices in detail with practical examples. This course will make you understand how finance works for both investors as well as Institutions.